Galileo® Raw, Rustic Recipe Sweet Italian Rope
- Perfect as an ingredient in soups, pasta dishes, lasagna and calzones
- Made from 100% USDA-inspected coarse-ground pork No MSG
Serving suggestions -
A versatile, delicious ingredient in soups, pasta dishes, lasagna and calzones.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
For food safety and quality purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F prior to eating.
1. Cut sausage into desired portions.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat 2 minutes.
3. Add ½” water and sausage to skillet. Cover; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
4. Uncover skillet, continue cooking 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked (160°F), turning occasionally for even browning.
Packaging information -
Pork, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Flavorings, Dextrose, Citric Acid, BHA, BHT.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
The Galileo® brand uses a delicate balance of artisan craftsmanship and modern methods where old-world authentic meets new world progress to create unique and delicious Italian dry salames and pepperonis that remain true to their original heritage. Galileo® Sweet Italian Sausage Rope is a three-pepper blend of fennel, anise, garlic and paprika with a well-balanced, authentic taste.