Galileo® Pork, Italian Dry Salame, Stick, 4/3 Lbs, Individually Packaged
Galileo® Italian Dry Salame has been crafted to deliver authentic old world flavor since 1944. Naturally aged and infused with wine for the distinctively tangy and timeless taste that will set any snack, sandwich or pizza menu apart, Galileo® Italian Dry Salame is made with high quality pork for exceptional flavor and texture. Milano-style quality comes through with details like grey-white mold on the casing--a true identifier of Italian drying traditions that preserve the unique aged flavor. Sophisticated quality creates an opportunity to upsell from regular salame, while convenient individual packaging reduces waste associated with product aging.
Hover to zoom
Reasons to buy
- Gallo® brand has been providing authentic old world flavor since 1944 for a brand name your patrons can trust.
- Naturally aged and wine infused to provide a distinct tangy and timeless flavor.
- Sticks are individually packaged to reduce waste associated with product aging.
- Grey-white mold on casing preserves the product's unique flavor and ensures salame has been aged to perfection.
- High quality pork prepared in the old world Milano style for exceptional flavor and texture.
Enjoy endless ways to elevate your menu with the sophistication of Galileo® Italian Dry Salame. Create a beautiful charcuterie board, add tangy goodness to Italian-inspired sandwiches or bake into a bubbly hot pizza. Try serving an open-face muffuletta sandwich on warm focaccia bread stuffed with salame, provolone and Havarti cheeses, olive tapenade and Dijon mustard sauce.
Hover to zoom
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pork, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dextrose, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Natural Spices, Wine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Granulated Garlic, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate.
Coated With Rice Flour To Control Moisture
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum