Galileo® Raw, Sweet Italian Sausage Links, 4:1, 5"
Reasons to buy
- Made from 100% USDA-inspected course-ground pork
- Three-pepper blend with fennel, anise, garlic & paprika for a well-balanced authentic taste
- Natural casings seal in natural flavor and juices
- Great for bun applications or as an ingredient in soups, sandwiches and entrees
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PORK, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, FLAVORINGS, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, BHA, BHT.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
For Food Safety and Quality purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 160ºF prior to eating.
1. Heat skillet over medium heat 2 minutes.
2. Add 1/2" water and links to skillet. Cover; Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
3. Uncover skillet, continue cooking 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked (160ºF), turning occasionally for even browning.