Chef Pierre® Whole Grain Sliced Natural Butter Flavored Croissants, 2.35 oz.
Reasons to buy
- Meets USDA Meal Guidelines. 51% whole grain per serving
- Whole grain without the whole grain appearance
- Provides 2 oz. equivalent grain and no trans fat per serving
- Made with natural butter flavor
- Wrapped and packed to maintain product integrity during shipping and handling
- Kosher KVHD
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR [WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID)], WATER, SKIM MILK, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM AND SOYBEAN OILS), SUGAR, YEAST, WHEAT GLUTEN, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, EGGS, SALT, WHEAT STARCH, WHEY, ENZYME, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ALGINATE, SODIUM ALGINATE, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, TRAGACANTH GUM, CITRIC ACID. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, EGGS, SOY
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325ºF.
2. Place whole croissant on ungreased sheet pan.
3. To crisp crust and warm croissants: place in oven 4-5 minutes if frozen; 2-3 minutes if thawed.
Ready to Eat:
1. Remove frozen croissants from packaging to enhance crispness.
2. Thaw uncovered at room temperature; 2 hours - overnight.