Hillshire Farm® USDA Select Beef Prime Ribeye Rare Fully Cooked, 3 oz, 2/14.25 Lbs
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor, and curbs food safety concerns.
- Unique cooking process ensures an even rare doneness end-to-end for dependable performance.
- Consistent shape makes it easy to portion in uniform slices with good plate coverage.
Rubbed With Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caramel Color.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
• Preheat convection oven to 325°F.
• Remove plastic. Place product on roasting rack coated with vegetable spray.
• Cook uncovered for approximately 2 hours. For immediate consumption, heat to desired temperature (see chart below).
• Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Medium Rare Medium Medium Well
Temperature 135°F 143°F 153°F
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.