Tyson® NAE, Chicken Taco Meat, 3.0 oz.
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- Fully Cooked to save labor costs
- Available for commodity reprocessing – USDA 100103
- Consistent flavor and appearance provide reliable performance
- Each 3.00 oz. serving of chicken taco meat filling (by weight) provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Serving suggestions -
This Chicken Taco Meat has a multitude of menu opportunities and can be used in your traditional taco style dishes or try something new by swapping this in place of a crumble in a shepherds pie recipe for a little extra flavor.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Thaw in refrigerator prior to reheating. Place bag in boiling water to 45-60 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
Packaging information -
Nutritional information -
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Each 3.00 oz. serving of chicken taco meat filling (by weight) provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Add a versatile menu option with Tyson® Chicken Taco Meat. Made with all natural ingredients and chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.