Steak-EZE® BreakAway® Uncooked Chicken Philly Steak
- Conveniently bulk packed for those who cook mass quantities ahead of the lunch crowd.
- Lightly marinated with natural chicken seasonings to enhance flavor.
- For best results, cook on a flat grill from thawed state. Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Continuously flip chicken slices until they have a consistent white appearance with absolutely no pink remaining.
- Cooks from a frozen state for easy preparation and reduced labor costs and time requirements.
- Portion controlled so you only prepare the amount you need for reduced food waste.
Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Contains Up To 22% of Solution of Water, Potassium Lactate, Dextrose, Seasoning [Salt, Dehydrated Chicken Broth (Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Dehydrated Onion and Garlic], Sodium Phosphate.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat to 350 degrees f. Place frozen chicken on . After the portion has cooked through about half its thickness, flip the portion once. As the meat slices begin to cook, separate them with a spatula and add any desired seasonings. Chicken should have a consistent white color with absolutely no pink remaining when completely cooked.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.