The Pub® Certified Angus Beef® Flame Grilled Mini Beef Steak Burgers With Buns, 4 oz, Approx. 40 Pieces Per Case, 9.9 Lbs
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Beef, Salt, Sugars (dextrose, maltodextrin), Seasoning, Citric
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f and bake frozen product for10-15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f and bake frozen product for6-13 minutes.
Add a small amount of oil to the (350 degrees f) and cook 1-3 ounce products for 4-7 minutes and 4-6 ounce products for 8-15 minutes from a frozen state, turning frequently to avoid excessive browning.
Cook frozen product on high power for 30 seconds-2 minutes. Longer cooking times are required for thicker burgers and patties.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.