AdvancePierre™ Blue Label Fully Cooked Breaded Country Fried Beef Steak Fritters, 2.4 oz, Approx. 67 Pieces, 10 Lbs
- Pre-breaded and fully cooked product provides consistent food and labor costs and improved food safety.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- From the freezer to fryer or oven with no thawing necessary assists with operational speed of service.
- Multiple prep methods and versatile flavor profile allows you to utilize the same product across endless applications.
Beef, Salt, Sodium Phosphate. Breaded with: Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Salt, Spice, Soybean Oil. Battered with: Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Spice, Dextrose, Guar Gum. Set in Vegetable Oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oil to 350 degrees f. Place frozen product in oil for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Cook frozen product on high power for 2-3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.