AdvancePierre™ Minuteman™ Fully Cooked Original Breaded Chicken Patties, 3 oz, Approx. 160 Pieces Per Case, 30 Lbs
- Versatile chicken patties can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Provide consistent portion size and shape, making it easy to cost estimate individual servings while providing patrons with consistency they can count on.
- Handmade appearance without added labor back of house.
- Wheat flour breading provides consistent texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Fully cooked product provides quick and easy preparation while minimizing food safety concerns.
Chicken breast with rib meat, water, mechanically separated chicken, vegetable protein product [soy protein concentrate, zinc oxide, niacinamide, ferrous sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin a palmitate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (b1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (b6), riboflavin (b2), cyanocobalamin (b12)], chicken skins, salt, potassium and sodium phosphates. Breaded with: Enriched bleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, dextrose, spices (including celery seed), garlic powder, onion powder, oleoresin paprika and oleoresin turmeric (color). Battered with: Water; enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat starch, wheat flour, salt, buttermilk blend (buttermilk, whey), leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), spice. Set in vegetable oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 20 - 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 10 - 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oil to 350 degrees f. Place frozen product in oil and cook for 3 - 4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Cook frozen product on high power for 2 - 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.