AdvancePierre® Verde® Fully Cooked Italian-Style Pork & Beef Meatballs, 1 oz, Approx. 160 pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Made with quality pork, beef and cheeses and perfectly pre-seasoned for consistently great scratch-made Italian taste every time.
- Hand-made appearance without the back-of-house labor required to make from scratch.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- No thawing necessary allows for quick heating and serving with little prep.
- Individually quick frozen to allow easy and precise portioning. Use only what you need when you need it.
Pork, Beef, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein Product (Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel Color, Zinc Oxide,Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Cyanocobalamin (B12)], Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt), Seasoning (Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Celery, Garlic Powder, Spices), Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Romano Cheese [Made From Cow's Milk (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes), Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)], Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes). Set in Vegetable Oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 11-13 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Cook frozen product on high power for 2-4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.