Minuteman™ Traditional Beef Flat Steak Slices, Marinated with Food Starch, 2 oz, 2/5 Lbs
- Individually wrapped for easy and precise portioning. Use only what you need when you need it.
- Marinated for consistent enhanced flavor and great taste every time.
- No thawing necessary allows for quick cooking and serving with little prep.
- From grill to plate in 90 seconds allowing for quick and easy on-the-spot cooking.
- Versatile flavor profile enhances endless menu creations allowing you to utilize the same product across multiple applications.
Beef, Water, Seasoning (Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein) Potassium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Sodium Ascorbate.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
For safety; must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
This is a raw product. This product is not ready to eat. It is designed to be heated to 165°F before serving. Verify temperature with a meat thermometer, as cooking times will vary due to differences in appliances and weight of product.
Preheat to 350°F. Place frozen portion on grill. After the portion has cooked through about half its thickness, approximately 1-2 minutes, flip the portion once. As the meat slices begin to cook, separate them with a spatula and add any desired seasoning. Continue to cook the meat another 1-3 minutes. Meat should have a firm, cooked appearance.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.