The Pub® Certified Angus Beef® Flame Grilled Mini Beef Steak Burgers With Buns, 2.21 oz, Approx. 72 Pieces Per Case, 9.9 Lbs
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Burgers: Beef, salt, dextrose, flavours, spice.
Bun Ingredients: Enriched flour bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, palm oil, sugar, contains 2%or less of the following: salt, wheat gluten, yeast, dough conditioner (calcium sulfate, soy flour, calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, ammonium sulfate, l-cysteine), calcium propionate (mold inhibitor), sodium stearoyl lactylate, dextrose, mono and diglycerides.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f and bake frozen product for 10-15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f and bake frozen product for 6-8 minutes.
Add a small amount of oil to the (350 degrees f) and cook product for 4-7 minutes from a frozen state, turning frequently to avoid excessive browning.
Cook frozen product on high power for 30 seconds-2 minutes.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.