The Pub® Fully Cooked Flamebroiled Beef Chuck Steak Burgers, 10 Lbs.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Made with 100% USDA-inspected beef for consistent taste, texture and appearance every time.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Serving suggestions -
Grill up and serve on a bun with cheddar cheese, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, and mustard for a delicious, traditional burger that is sure to become a new customer favorite.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f and bake frozen product for10-15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f and bake frozen product for6-13 minutes.
Add a small amount of oil to the (350 degrees f) and cook 1-3 ounce products for 4-7 minutes and 4-6 ounce products for 8-15 minutes from a frozen state, turning frequently to avoid excessive browning.
Cook frozen product on high power for 30 seconds-2 minutes. Longer cooking times are required for thicker burgers and patties.
Packaging information -
Beef, seasoning (salt, dextrose, natural flavors, spice), natural flavoring.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
The Pub® Fully Cooked Flamebroiled Beef Chuck Steak Burgers bring freshly grilled taste and char-marked appearance to your menu. Made from high quality beef, this fully cooked, individually frozen product offers excellent hold time and speed to plate, as well as reduced labor time, waste and safety risks. Simply heat and serve from frozen using the cooking platform of your choice.