Philly Freedom® Gold Traditional Beef Flat Steak, Lightly Marinated, 5 oz, 10 Lbs
- Marinated for consistent enhanced flavor and great taste every time.
- No thawing necessary allows for quick cooking and serving with little prep.
- Goes from the grill to plate in 90 seconds allowing for quick and easy on-the-spot cooking.
- Versatile flavor profile enhances endless menu creations allowing you to utilize the same product across multiple applications.
- Individually wrapped for easy and precise portioning. Use only what you need when you need it.
Beef Sirloin, Beef, Marinated with up to 10% of a Marinade of Water, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat to 350°F. Place frozen portion on grill. After the portion has cooked through about half its thickness, approximately 1-2 minutes, flip the portion once. As the meat slices begin to cook, separate them with a spatula and add any desired seasoning. Continue to cook the meat another 1-3 minutes. Meat should have firm, cooked appearance.
This is a raw product. This product is not ready to eat. It is designed to be heated to 165°F before serving. Verify temperature with a meat thermometer, as cooking times will vary due to differences in appliances and weight of product.
UNCOOKED: For safety; must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by the use of a meat thermometer.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.