AdvancePierre® Prima® Fully Cooked Savory Beef Meatballs, .5 oz, Approx. 320 pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Authentic charbroiled finish, perfectly pre-seasoned and made with quality beef and cheeses for hearty, scratch-made taste and appearance every time.
- Hand-made appearance without the back-of-house labor required to make from scratch.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- No thawing necessary allows for quick heating and serving with little prep.
- Individually quick frozen to allow easy and precise portioning. Use only what you need when you need it.
Beef, bell peppers, seasoning [dextrose, tomato powder, soybean oil, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, spice extractives, nonfat dry milk], onions, bread crumbs [bleached wheat flour, soybean oil, dextrose, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), whey, oleoresin paprika], salt, sodium phosphate.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 11-13 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Bake frozen product for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Cook frozen product on high power for 2-4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.