AdvancePierre™ Flame Grilled Beef Pattie with Onion, 2.6 oz.
- Fully cooked to allow for easy preparation - just heat from frozen
- Flamegrilled with authentic charmarks
- Consistent piece sizes to meet CN portioning
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100154 or 100155
- Each 2.60 oz. Fully Cooked Flame Broiled Beef Patty provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for child nutrition meal pattern requirements.
Ground Beef (Not More Than 20% Fat), Water, Onions, Textured Vegetable Protein Product [Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel color, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Cyanocobalamin (B12)], Seasoning (Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Dextrose, Salt, Onion Powder, Spices), Sodium Phosphates, Caramel Color.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
From the frozen state, bake at 350 degrees f in conventional oven for 11 minutes.
From the frozen state, bake at 350 degrees f in convection oven for 7 minutes.
On full power for 1-2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Each 2.60 oz. Fully Cooked Flame Broiled Beef Patty provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for child nutrition meal pattern requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.