AdvancePierre™ Select Recipe™ Fully Cooked Original Breaded Chicken Breast Patties, 2.3 oz, Approx. 140 Pieces Per Case, 20.13 Lbs
- Versatile chicken patties can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Provide consistent portion size and shape, making it easy to cost estimate individual servings while providing patrons with consistency they can count on.
- Handmade appearance without added labor back of house.
- Wheat flour breading provides consistent texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Fully cooked product provides quick and easy preparation while minimizing food safety concerns.
Serving suggestions -
Serve this chicken breast on a bed of spaghetti with sautéed zucchini, bell peppers and topped with zesty marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese for a tasty Italian inspired meal that has a place on both your entrées and kids’ menus.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
From a frozen state, bake at 350 in convectional oven for 20-21 minutes.
From a frozen state, bake at 350 in convection oven for 11-12 minutes.
Microwave on full power for 1 minute. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Packaging information -
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
AdvancePierre™ Select Recipe™ Breaded Chicken Breast Patties are battered and breaded with a wheat flour breading for a crispy, juicy bite. Reduce labor time with this convenient, fully cooked option. AdvancePierre™ chicken is consistent, quality chicken offerings at a competitive price. These products are perfect for a variety of menu applications, particularly when food costs are a top-of-mind concern. We promise quality chicken delivered with a high level of customer service and food safety in mind—at price points that helps you compete.