Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Bone-In Smoked Ham (2 Count)
- One, 2 piece case of 13 lb. - 17.5 lb. Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Bone-In Smoked Ham
- Slow smoked for tenderness
- Cured for optimum freshness and a traditional taste
- Unsliced for versatile use
- Fully cooked for convenient preparation
Cured With: Water, Vinegar, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Remove packaging material. Use pan at least 1 inch deep. Wrap ham in foil. For best results, heat in a 300°F oven to an internal temperature of 120°F (approximately 13-15 minutes per pound). Do not overcook, as this will dry the ham.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.