Tyson Red Label® NAE Frozen Fully Cooked Select Cut Golden Crispy Breaded Chicken Tenders, 2 oz Target, Approx. 70-90 Pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Versatile golden crispy breaded tenders provide great flavor and crunch across the menu with simple applications from breakfast to dinner and appetizer to entrée.
- Select Cut tenders provide consistent bite and texture with every application while creating cost savings back of house.
- Chicken raised with No Antibiotics Ever, No MSG and No Trans Fat delivers on the product qualities that are increasingly important to patrons.
- Breading delivers a crispy, golden appearance and savory flavor without added labor back of house.
- Fine flour and bread crumbs provide consistent, crave-worthy texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Fully cooked product provides quick and easy preparation while minimizing food safety concerns.
Portioned chicken tenders with rib meat, water, seasoning [maltodextrin, salt, sugar, flavors, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), carrot powder and garlic powder], sodium phosphates, salt, modified food starch. BREADED WITH: Wheat flour, water, bleached wheat flour, salt, wheat gluten, sugar, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), yeast extract, yellow corn flour, onion powder, dextrose, garlic powder, yeast, spice, extractives of paprika, annatto, and turmeric, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Preheat oven to 375°F. From frozen, place pieces in a single layer on a lined sheet pan on a wire rack. Heat for 9-10 minutes. For best performance hold on a sheet pan, uncovered, with a wire rack, above 135°F in a dry heat environment.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.