Tyson® Uncooked Portioned Original Breaded Chicken Breast Tender Fritters, 2.13 oz, Approx. 75 Pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Versatile chicken breast tender fritters can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Select Cut chicken breast tender fritters provide consistent bite and texture with every application while creating cost savings back of house.
- Product cases include full labels with plated product photography images to assist with quick BOH inventory recognition and re-selling.
- Vacuum marinated to provide classically juicy chicken throughout.Breaded in a flavorful coating of seasoned wheat flour for a deliciously crunchy bite.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch without added prep time.
Portioned chicken breast tenders with rib meat CONTAINING: Up to 12% of a solution of water, salt, modified food starch, sodium phosphates, and sugar.
BATTERED WITH: Water, wheat flour, salt, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate.
BREADED WITH: Wheat flour, bleached wheat flour, salt, onion powder, yeast, sugar.
PREDUSTED WITH: Wheat flour, wheat gluten, and salt. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Uncooked: For safety, product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a thermometer.
Preheat oil to 350°F. From frozen, place in a fryer basket, submerge in oil, and shake basket. Do NOT over pack product in basket. Cook the product for 5 1/2 - 7 minutes shaking the basket occasionally during cooking. For best performance hold product on a sheet pan, uncovered, with a wire rack, above 135°F in a dry heat environment.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.