Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Beef Bottom Round Pot Roast
- The Hillshire Farm® brand is consumer-recognized with over 75 years of tradition.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor, and reduces food safety concerns.
- Made from pre-trimmed USDA-inspected bottom round for a consistently tender and lean roast. USDA Select.
- Slow roasted for 8 hours for fork-tender flavor.
- Traditional, homestyle recipe for made-from-scratch flavor.
Serving suggestions -
For a regional favorite - Mississippi Pot Roast - shred Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Select Bottom Round Flat Pot Roast with Au Jus and Onions and mix ranch seasoning, butter and pepperoncini peppers.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not currently available.
Packaging information -
Rubbed With Dextrose, Sugar, Salt, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caramel Color.
Ingredients: Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Caramel Color.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Select Bottom Round Flat Pot Roast is slow roasted to perfection for hours to create a homecooked taste in every bite that will bring your customers back again and again. With all Hillshire Farm® products, the goal is to deliver only the best to operators and their customers, using sustainable farm practices, top-quality cuts of meat and our trusted legacy of craftsmanship evident in everything we produce.