Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Battered Tempura Style Chicken Nuggets, 0.75 oz.
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Colors or Flavors & No Preservatives
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes all white meat with a popular tempura breading that kids will love
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Five 0.75 oz. fully cooked whole grain battered white meat chicken chunks provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meat Pattern Requirements.
White meat chicken, water, isolated soy protein, chicken type flavor [brown sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, maltodextrin, canola oil, carrot powder, garlic powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), citric acid, spice, salt, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), natural flavor], salt, sodium phosphates. BATTERED AND PREDUSTED WITH: Water, whole grain yellow corn flour, enriched wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn starch, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), spices (including celery seed), whole wheat flour, modified wheat starch, salt, garlic powder,onion powder, extractives of paprika and turmeric. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
PREPARATION: Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Heat chunks in single layer on foiled lined tray for 7 to 10 minutes at 350°F.
Nutritional information -
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Five 0.75 oz. fully cooked whole grain ice glazed battered white meat chicken chunks battered chunk shaped white meat chicken pattie fritters provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.