Tyson Red Label® NAE Frozen Uncooked Golden Crispy Breaded Chicken Breast Patties, 3.2 oz, 50 Pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Versatile golden crispy breaded chicken breast patties can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Chopped and formed chicken patties
- provide consistent portion size and shape making it easy to cost estimate individual servings while providing patrons with consistency they can count on.
- Chicken raised with No Antibiotics Ever, No MSG and No Trans Fat delivers on the product qualities that are increasingly important to patrons.
- Breading delivers a crispy, golden appearance and savory flavor without added labor back of house.
- Fine flour and bread crumbs provide consistent, crave-worthy texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch without added prep time.
Boneless chicken breast with rib meat, water, seasoning [salt, flavors, maltodextrin, sugar, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), garlic powder], salt, sodium phosphates.
BREADED WITH: Bleached wheat flour, water, wheat flour, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat gluten, spices, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dried onion, dried garlic, canola oil, modified palm oils, dextrose, dried yeast, and turmeric extract (color). Breading set in vegetable oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by a calibrated thermometer.
Preheat oil to 350°F. From frozen, place in a fryer basket, submerge in oil, and shake basket. Do NOT over pack product in basket. Cook the product for 5 - 5 1/2 minutes shaking the basket occasionally during cooking. For best performance hold product on a sheet pan, uncovered, with a wire rack, above 135°F in a dry heat environment.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.