Tyson Red Label® NAE Frozen Uncooked Hot 'N Spicy Breaded Chicken Breast Patties, 3.2 oz, 50 Pieces, 2/5 Lbs
- Versatile Hot 'N Spicy breaded chicken breast patties can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Chopped and formed chicken patties provide consistent portion size and shape making it easy to cost estimate individual servings while providing patrons with consistency they can count on.
- Chicken raised with No Antibiotics Ever, No MSG and No Trans Fat delivers on the product qualities that are increasingly important to patrons.
- Breading is seasoned with vibrant paprika, red pepper, cayenne, black pepper, garlic and onion to provide real smoky heat and scratch made taste without added labor back of house.
- Dense, flour-based breading provides consistent texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch without added prep time.
Boneless chicken breast with rib meat, water, seasoning (salt, dried garlic, corn starch, maltodextrin, dried onion, sugar, dextrose, 2% or less natural flavors), salt, sodium phosphates, whey protein concentrate. BREADED WITH: Bleached wheat flour, water, wheat flour, salt, modified corn starch, wheat gluten, spices, gum arabic, paprika extract (color), spice extracts, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), dried yeast, and sugar. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Packaging information -
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by a calibrated thermometer.
Preheat oil to 350°F. From frozen, place in a fryer basket, submerge in oil, and shake basket. Do NOT over pack product in basket. Cook the product for 3 - 4 minutes shaking the basket occasionally during cooking. For best performance hold product on a sheet pan, uncovered, with a wire rack, above 135°F in a dry heat environment.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.