Tyson Wei Café® NAE, Breaded Made With Whole Muscle Dark Meat Chicken Chunks with Sweet & Sour Sauce
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson Wei Cafe® Breaded Sweet & Sour Dark Meat Chicken Chunks. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
Reasons to buy
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Authentic, great tasting Sweet & Sour chicken that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle dark meat that provides better flavor and helps to keep commodity pounds in balance
- Consistently varied piece sizes for better appearance and easily measurable CN portioning
- Easy and consistent preparation at 1 bag of sauce per 1 bag of chicken
- Great versatility to use across the menu (rice, noodles, salad, flatbreads, etc.)
Serve in any Asian inspired dish.
THERE ARE NO IMAGES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Nutritional Information -
- Child nutrition
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
One 4.00 oz. portion (by weight) (3.00 oz. breaded chicken & 1.00 oz. sauce) fully cooked portioned breaded dark meat chicken chunks with sweet and sour sauce provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
Boneless, dark meat chicken chunks, water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid,
garlic powder, isolated soy protein, leavening (cream of tartar and baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, rice flour, salt, spices, tapioca starch, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil. SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE PACKET: Sugar, water, vinegar, pineapple juice concentrate, corn starch, tomato paste, salt, radish juice (color), extractives of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
PREPARATION: Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Heat product at 350°F from frozen for 9-11 minutes.
After product is heated thoroughly, apply one (1) sauce pack per bag of portions. Coat portions thoroughly. For best results, heat sauce before mixing with portions.
Sauce: Thaw sauce overnight. Reheat in steam cabinet or sauce can be boiled in bag.