Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Mini Chicken Corn Dogs, 0.67 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson® Mini Chicken Corn Dogs. Bite sized and full of flavor, this product will provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes all dark meat to help keep commodity pounds in balance
- Consistent piece sizes to meet CN portioning with an authentic made-from-scratch appearance
- CN labeled. Six 0.67 oz servings provide 2.0 oz equivalent meat/meat alternate and 2.0 oz equivalent grains.
- Six 0.67 oz. fully cooked whole grain batter wrapped uncured chicken franks provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 2.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Ground dark chicken, water, whole wheat flour, whole grain yellow corn flour, sugar, isolated soy protein, contains 2% or less of the following: ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn starch, corn syrup solids, dextrose, extractives of paprika, honey, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, mustard, natural flavoring (celery powder), natural flavors (including extractives of celery seed), natural hardwood smoked sugar, salt, sea salt, wheat starch. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 5g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Six 0.67 oz. fully cooked whole grain batter wrapped uncured chicken franks provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 2.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.