Bosco® Individually Wrapped Whole Grain Garlic Flavored Cheese Stuffed Breadsticks
- Home-made artisan bread quality without the work
- Individually Wrapped for an easy and portable convenient grab-n-go option
- Versatile as a center-of-the-plate entrée or á la carte item
- Easy prep, easy to serve
- Available for Commodity reprocessing - USDA110244
- CN portion is 1 stick = 1 m/ma & 1 oz. grain eq.
Serving suggestions -
Serve stand alone or as a grab and go lunch itemCLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Remove product from case.
2. Place wrapped breadstick in a s ingle layer on trays.
3. Thaw for 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Individually wrapped breadsticks have 7 days shelf life when refrigerated.
1. Preheat convection oven to 350F with fan on.
2. Place wrapped breadstick on baking sheet.
3. For a crispy crust open one end of wrapper before baking.
4. Thawed: Bake 10-12 minutes or until a minimum internal temperature of 165F has been reached.
5. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: FILLING MAY BE HOT!
Oven temperatures may vary. Adjust cooking time and/or temperature as necessary.
Packaging information -
INGREDIENTS: CRUST: Flour Blend [Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid)], Water, Dextrose, Golden Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Dehydrated Garlic, Vital Wheat Gluten, Corn Oil, Yeast, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate. CHEESE: Mozzarella Cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes). TOPPING: Margarine [Natural Oil Blend (Soybean, Palm Fruit and Canola Oils), Water, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Butter Type Flavor (Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors), Artificial Butter Flavor (Soybean Oil, Artificial Flavors), Lactic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate and Beta-Carotene].
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 2g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Bosco® Sticks have soft fresh dough and multiple flavor varieties that deliver an extensive portfolio of delicious creations across all day parts. Great made-from-scratch taste, perfect for school menus and on-the-go convenience.