Hillshire Farm® Carving Ham with Natural Juices, 2/5.5 lb VW
Expand your menu's range of premium meat with Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Carving Ham with Natural Juices. Our trimmed muscle ham is slowly smoked to seal in its natural, savory juices and comes fully cooked and boneless for convenient preparation. Shaped for end-to-end carving, our ham is ideal for hot center-of-plate applications and can be served in sandwiches, carving stations and family and casual dining. Heat and serve as a classic protein feature for a carving station. Stored refrigerated at 28°F, our grip-and-tear packaged ham has a shelf life of 90 days. Includes one case of 2 Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Carving Hams. We know that quality is always the most important ingredient, and we believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. We strive to provide high quality Hillshire Farm® carving hams with easy preparation, delicious flavors and excellent plate appearance through dedication to craftsmanship, which has existed since our start. No matter where our future takes us, you can be sure you'll always taste the passion for quality.
Hover to zoom
Reasons to buy
- One, 2 piece case of Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Carving Ham with Natural Juices
- Slowly smoked to seal in natural, savory juices
- Trimmed muscle ham with natural juices
- Unsliced and sealed in grip and tear packaging
- Fully cooked and boneless for convenience and versatility
Heat and serve as a classic protein feature for a carving station.
Hover to zoom
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
Cured with: water, dextrose, vinegar, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. To keep moist, pour ¼ cup of water in a large roasting pan.
3. Remove the ham from the packaging and place it flat side down in the roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place the ham in the pre-heated oven.
5. Heat for approximately 10-12 minutes per pound. Heat until a minimum internal temperature of 140°F is reached.