Chef Pierre® 10" Pre-Baked Sweet Potato Pie, 6 ct
- Filled with tender sweet potatoes and a hint of nutmeg for balance flavor true to the Southern tradtion
- Pre-baked to reduce prep time, save labor and eliminate the waste and inconsistency that comes from under/over baking
- Shrink wrapped with an easy tear strip, prevents pies from breakage in transit
- 0g trans fat without compromising taste
Hover to zoom
Reasons to buy
Serve on its own or pair with whipped topping and a dusting of cinnamon
Hover to zoom
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INGREDIENTS: SWEET POTATOES, WATER, SUGAR, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN , FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (PALM, SOYBEAN), MARGARINE [VEGETABLE OIL (PALM AND SOYBEAN OIL), WATER, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, ANNATTO (COLOR), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVATIVE), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE], SKIM MILK, EGGS, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: MODIFIED CORN STARCH, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SPICE, DEXTROSE. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
4. Carefully remove pie(s) from oven on sheet pan. CAUTION: FILLING MAY BE HOT! Never handle hot pie(s) by edges of pie pan(s).
Ready To Eat
3. For best quality, serve immediately or may be held covered in the refrigerator 3 days. Do not hold at room temperature!
BAKE: 4. Carefully remove pie(s) from oven on sheet pan. CAUTION: FILLING MAY BE HOT! Never handle hot pie(s) by edges of pie pan(s). Ready to Eat: 3. For best quality, serve immediately or may be held covered in the refrigerator 3 days. Do not hold at room temperature!