Chef Pierre® Lemon Icebox Pie, 6/34 oz
- Made with real lemon puree and sweetened condensed milk, a traditional down-home Southern recipe
- Specially formulated to be very consistent and stable
- Plates well and holds for hours without weeping, wicking, or separating
- Consistent thaw-and-serve convenience reduces labor costs, quailty issues and waste
- Convenient plastic dome packaging protects during delivery and serves as an ideal cover after opening
Hover to zoom
Reasons to buy
Simply thaw and serve as a gourmet dessert option
Hover to zoom
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INGREDIENTS: SKIM MILK, SUGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND PALM OILS), MARGARINE [PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ANNATTO (COLOR), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVATIVE), VITAMIN A PALMITATE], GRAHAM FLOUR. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, CITRIC ACID, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, EGG WHITES, DEXTROSE, BAKING SODA, GUMS (CAROB BEAN, GUAR, CELLULOSE), AGAR, CARRAGEENAN, CORN STARCH, CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE, MOLASSES, LEMON PULP, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUM, SALT, HONEY, CREAM OF TARTAR, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, CORN FLOUR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, RIBOFLAVIN (COLOR), SOY FLOUR. CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT, EGGS AND SOY
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Ready To Eat
Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Ready to Eat: Serve immediately or refrigerate.