Bistro® Collection Harvest Caramel Apple Cake, 2/79 oz
- Rich and decadent moist cake with made-from-scratch taste
- Pieces of ripe apple, cinnamon and spices baked-in
- Already-cut into 14 perfect slices to help reduce serving time and provide a consistent and impressive presentation
- Thaw-and-serve convenience reduces labor costs
Reasons to buy
Simply thaw and serve as a gourmet dessert option
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT, PALM, AND SOYBEAN OILS), APPLES, EGGS, WATER, SWEETENED CONDENSED WHOLE MILK, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WHEY, CORN STARCH, PECANS, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, CINNAMON, SODIUM ALGINATE, MOLASSES, PECTIN, SOY LECITHIN, GUAR GUM, SPICES, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), POLYSORBATE 60, CREAM OF TARTAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY FLOUR. CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, PECANS, AND SOY.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Ready to Eat:
1.Thaw whole cake in inner carton overnight in refrigerator.
2. Remove thawed cake from carton, slit and remove overwrap and collar.
3. Separate and plate pre-cut servings.
4. Serve as desired, or hold covered portions an additional 30 minutes at room temperature to enhance cake’s flavor and texture.
5. Cover unused portions. Store in refrigerator.