Tyson® NAE, Coated Made With Whole Muscle Chicken Chunks, 0.55 oz.
- PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE FOR SY20/21
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle white meat for the same premium bite and texture of whole muscle but without the price
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning with an authentic made-from-scratch appearance
- Mild flavor that goes great with any dipping sauce or in a variety of menu applications
- Five 0.55 oz. fully cooked, coated chicken breast chunks with rib meat provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Serving suggestions -
Serve stand alone or with a dipping sauce.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange pieces in a single layer on baking sheet.
3. Heat in oven for 7-9 minutes.
Packaging information -
Portioned, boneless, skinless chicken breast with rib meat, water, corn starch, contains 2% or less of the following: dextrose, isolated soy protein, salt, tapioca dextrin. Blanched in vegetable oil.
Nutritional information -
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Five 0.55 oz. fully cooked, coated chicken breast chunks with rib meat provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
More about this item
Add a versatile menu option with Tyson® Coated Chicken Chunks. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.