Tyson Wei Café® NAE, Spicy Korean BBQ Flavored Dark Meat Chicken Strips with Korean BBQ Sauce
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson Wei Café® Spicy Korean BBQ Chicken Strips. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Whole muscle dark meat that provides better flavor and helps to keep commodity pounds in balance
- Consistently varied piece sizes for better appearance and easily measureable CN portioning (2.48 oz. chicken & 0.62 oz. sauce = 2 m/ma)
- Easy and consistent preparation at 1 bag of sauce per 1 bag of chicken
- One 3.10 oz. portion (2.48 oz chicken + 0.62 oz sauce) fully cooked, spicy Korean BBQ flavored dark chicken strips with spicy Korean BBQ flavored sauce provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
- Authentic, great tasting Spicy Korean BBQ chicken that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
Boneless, skinless dark chicken strips, water, sugar, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), honey,
natural flavoring, onion powder, salt, soy protein concentrate, spices.
SPICY KOREAN BBQ FLAVORED SAUCE PACKET: Sugar, apple puree from concentrate, water, vinegar, salt, soybeans, corn starch, wheat, yeast extract, garlic powder, cultured corn syrup solids, paprika extract (color), paprika, spice, xanthan gum.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 14g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
One 3.10 oz. portion (2.48 oz chicken + 0.62 oz sauce) fully cooked, spicy Korean BBQ flavored dark chicken strips with spicy Korean BBQ flavored sauce provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.