AdvancePierre™ Partially Cooked Original Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloin Fritters, 1.7 oz, Approx. 94 Pieces Per Case, 10 Lbs
AdvancePierre™ Chicken Breast Tenderloin Fritters deliver a whole muscle bite battered and breaded with wheat flour, then par-fried to lock in the crispy texture and flavor. This premium, pre-portioned product helps to reduce waste and labor time, going straight from the freezer to the oven or fryer. AdvancePierre™ chicken is consistent, quality chicken offerings at a competitive price. These products are perfect for a variety of menu applications, particularly when food costs are a top-of-mind concern. We promise quality chicken delivered with a high level of customer service and food safety in mind—at price points that helps you compete.
About this item -
- Versatile chicken tenderloin fritters can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Whole muscle chicken breast tenderloin fritters provide patrons with the premium quality, bite and texture they expect.
- Handmade appearance without added labor back of house.
- Wheat flour breading provides consistent texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch with no extra prep time required.
Chicken breast tenderloin [containing up to 20% solution of: water, isolated soy protein (with less than 2% lecithin), salt, sodium phosphate]. Battered and breaded with: bleached and unbleached enriched wheat flour [enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, wheat flour, enriched bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], salt, modified corn starch, rice starch, natural flavor, monosodium glutamate, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), soy flour, soybean oil, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate). Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.