AdvancePierre™ Partially Cooked Parmesan Breaded Chicken Breast Fritters, 4.5 oz, Approx. 36 Pieces Per Case, 10 Lbs
AdvancePierre™ Parmesan Breaded Chicken Breast Fritters are a juicy, whole muscle bite surrounded by breading with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese for added craveability in main entrées, sandwiches, appetizers, salads and pastas. This partially cooked, pre-portioned product requires no knife work and can go from the freezer to the plate in minutes for reduced labor and food safety risks. AdvancePierre™ chicken is consistent, quality chicken offerings at a competitive price. These products are perfect for a variety of menu applications, particularly when food costs are a top-of-mind concern. We promise quality chicken delivered with a high level of customer service and food safety in mind—at price points that helps you compete.
About this item -
- Versatile chicken fritters can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Whole muscle chicken breast fritters provide patrons with the premium quality, bite and texture they expect.
- Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese add unique flavor to the breading for great taste and presentation.
- Flavored breading provides consistent texture and appearance every time which will keep customers coming back.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch with no extra prep time required.
Chicken breast. Containing up to 10% of a solution of: water, sodium phosphate, salt. Breaded with: bleached wheat flour, salt, dehydrated garlic, parmesan and cheddar cheese (pasteurized part skim cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), spices, yeast, onion powder, dehydrated parsley, natural flavors, sugar, maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, calcium propionate (preservative). Battered with: water, wheat flour, modified food starch, salt, rice flour, paprika, spices, corn starch, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, natural flavors with extractives of paprika, turmeric.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.