Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Golden Crispy Chicken Rings, 0.74 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson® Breaded Golden Crispy Chicken Rings. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes white and dark meat to keep commodity pounds in balance and is also available for Independent Drawdown
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Great Golden Crispy breading profile and ring shape that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
- Five 0.74 oz. fully cooked whole grain golden crispy ring-shaped chicken pattie fritters provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains, for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Chicken, whole wheat flour, water, isolated soy protein, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, dried garlic, dried onion, dried yeast, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, paprika extract (color), rosemary extract (to protect flavor), salt, spice, sugar, torula yeast, turmeric extract (color), vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), wheat gluten, yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Five 0.74 oz. fully cooked whole grain golden crispy ring-shaped chicken pattie fritters provide 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains, for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.