Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Sausage Bites, 0.39 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson® Breaded Chicken Sausage Bites. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious breakfast menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Utilizes all dark meat to help keep commodity pounds in balance and extend commodity dollars further than beef, pork, or turkey
- Consistent piece sizes for easy CN portioning and cost control
- Great grab & go breakfast that has a lightly sweetened breading profile and bold sausage flavor
- Eight 0.39 oz. fully cooked whole grain dark chicken bite fritters provide 1.50 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Boneless dark chicken, whole wheat flour, water, textured soy protein concentrate, contains 2% or less of the following: celery seed, dextrose, garlic powder, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, paprika, salt, spices, sugar, vegetable shortening (sunflower oil), vital wheat gluten, wheat gluten. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Eight 0.39 oz. fully cooked whole grain dark chicken bite fritters provide 1.50 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz. equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.