Tyson® NAE, Chicken Meatballs, 0.917 oz.
Add a versatile menu option with Tyson® Chicken Meatballs. Made with no artificial ingredients and chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Utilizes all dark meat to help keep commodity pounds in balance and extend commodity dollars further than beef, pork, or turkey
- Convenient, versatile fully cooked product that can be used in several menu applications and can be quickly prepared with minimal labor and equipment
- Consistent piece size to control portion costs.
- Better nutritionals than traditional beef or pork meatballs
Ground chicken, water, textured soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, contains 2% or less
of the following: dextrose, garlic powder, maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, salt, soybean oil, spice,
sugar, torula yeast, yeast, yeast extract.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Daily Value % *
CN label numbers
Each 2.75 oz. serving (three 0.917 oz. each) of fully cooked savory chicken meatballs provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.