Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Kit
Serving suggestions -
Offer your customers a fast, delicious meal of Teriyaki Chicken & Rice. Simply prepare in 3 easy steps according to instructions, serve and enjoy!CLOSE
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the rice, sauce, and 2 cups of water.
3. Spray an oven safe baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Place chicken thighs in an even layer in the baking dish. Top with sauce and rice.
5. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for 2 hours.
6. Using forks, shred the chicken thighs in the dish. Mix and serve.
1. Remove chicken thighs from package and place in an Instant Pot®.
2. Pour the rice over the top of the chicken thighs. Add 2 cups of water.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs and rice. DO NOT STIR.
4. Lock the lid in place and turn pressure release valve to sealing position. Set manual High Pressure Cook setting to High for 20 minutes.
5. Once timer goes off, use Quick Pressure Release to release all pressure before carefully opening lid. Using forks, shred chicken thighs, mix, and let rest for 5 minutes then serve.
Instant Pot® Tip: Sauté chicken thighs first for added flavor. Set to Sauté function and preheat with 1 tsp of cooking oil for 5 minutes. Sear the chicken thighs for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove chicken thighs from pot and select cancel. Deglaze the pot by adding ¼ of the cup of water and, using a spatula, scrape any browned pieces on bottom of pot. Finish cooking the dish according to instructions above.
Packaging information -
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs rubbed with vinegar, natural flavoring. Sauce Pouch: Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt, alcohol, vinegar), brown sugar, water, pineapple juice concentrate, modified corn starch, spices (including ginger). Rice: Long grain rice enriched with iron (ferric orthophosphate), niacin, thiamin mononitrate, and folic acid.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 19g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.