Tyson® Fully Cooked, Portioned, Breaded Dark Meat Chicken Chunks with General Tso's Sauce Packets, 5/7 Lb
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson Wei Cafe® Breaded General Tso Dark Meat Chicken Chunks. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle dark meat that provides better flavor and helps to keep commodity pounds in balance
- Consistently varied piece sizes for better appearance and easily measurable CN portioning
- Easy and consistent preparation at 1 bag of sauce per 1 bag of chicken
- Authentic, great tasting General Tso's chicken that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
Boneless, dark meat chicken chunks, water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid,
garlic powder, isolated soy protein, leavening (cream of tartar and baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, rice flour, salt, spices, tapioca starch, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil. GENERAL TSO’S SAUCE PACKET: Water, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), tomato paste, corn starch, spices, sesame oil, sesame seeds, onion powder, garlic powder, flavor (sunflower oil, natural flavor), xanthan gum, paprika, citric acid.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 10g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
One 4.00 oz. portion (by weight) (3.00 oz. breaded chicken & 1.00 oz. sauce) fully cooked portioned breaded dark meat chicken chunks with General Tso’s sauce provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.