Tyson® Fully Cooked, Portioned, Breaded Dark Meat Chicken Chunks with Tangerine Sauce Packets, 5/5 Lb
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Tyson Wei Cafe® Breaded Tangerine Dark Meat Chicken Chunks. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Made with whole muscle dark meat that provides better flavor and helps to keep commodity pounds in balance
- Consistently varied piece sizes for better appearance and easily measureable CN portioning
- Easy and consistent preparation at 1 bag of sauce per 1 bag of chicken
- Authentic, great tasting Tangerine chicken that is Kid Tested, Kid Approved™
Boneless, dark meat chicken chunks, water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: brown sugar, canola oil, carrot powder, citric acid, garlic powder, isolated soy protein, leavening (cream of tartar and baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavors, onion powder, rice flour, salt, spices, tapioca starch, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), yeast extract. Breading set in vegetable oil. TANGERINE SAUCE PACKET: Water, brown sugar, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), honey, tangerine juice concentrate, distilled vinegar, rice starch, garlic, canola oil, spices, orange peel, lactic acid, xanthan gum, yeast, yeast extract, natural flavor.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 7g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
One 4.00 oz. portion (by weight) (3.00 oz. breaded chicken & 1.00 oz. sauce) fully cooked portioned breaded dark meat chicken chunks with tangerine sauce provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.