Tyson® NAE, Chicken Taco Meat, 3.0 oz.
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- Fully Cooked to save labor costs
- Available for commodity reprocessing – USDA 100103
- Consistent flavor and appearance provide reliable performance
- Each 3.00 oz. serving of chicken taco meat filling (by weight) provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Serving suggestions -
Serve in chili, on a taco, or use as an ingredient meat in many menu applications.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
Thaw in refrigerator prior to reheating. Place bag in boiling water to 45-60 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
Packaging information -
Ground dark chicken, contains 2% or less of the following: caramelized sugar, corn flour, dried garlic, dried onion, isolated soy protein, maltodextrin, natural flavor, paprika, potato maltodextrin, salt, soy lecithin, spices, water, whole grain oats, yeast extract.
Nutritional information -
- Child nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Each 3.00 oz. serving of chicken taco meat filling (by weight) provides 2.00 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
More about this item
Add a versatile menu option with Tyson® Chicken Taco Meat. Made with no artificial ingredients and chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.