Tyson Red Label® NAE Fully Cooked, Select Cut, Golden Crispy Dark Meat Filets 3.5 oz., 46 Pieces, 2/5 Lb
Our Tyson Red Label™ portfolio has been expanded to now include four new products made with juicy, tender dark meat. We took our top-selling flavor profiles and created these four flavorful options. Like all Tyson Red Label™ products, they’re made from chicken raised with No Antibiotics Ever. This addition to our portfolio offers even more of the best performing forms and flavors at the price points you need to thrive. It’s a whole new angle on better.
About this item -
- All products in the Tyson Red Label™ portfolio are made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Products created with our Tyson Red Label™ top-selling flavor profiles, guaranteed to satisfy your patrons’ tastes
- Products are made with tender, juicy and flavorful dark meat chicken
- Made-from-scratch appearance, texture and flavor, which saves time and eliminates intensive labor preparation
- Fully cooked for easy preparation, and works well in a variety of cooking platforms
- Great back-of-house performance and consistency that provides an exceptional eating experience with every serving
Boneless, skinless chicken leg meat, water, modified food starch, seasoning [chicken broth powder (chicken broth, salt,
flavorings), salt, sugar, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery), maltodextrin, garlic powder, flavors], salt, sodium phosphate, natural flavor.
BREADED WITH: Bleached wheat flour, water, wheat flour, salt, wheat gluten, sugar, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid
pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), yeast extract, yellow corn flour, dextrose, onion powder, yeast,
garlic powder, spice (celery seed), extractives of paprika, annatto and turmeric, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate.
Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.