AdvancePierre™ The Ultimate™ Partially Cooked Scratch Style Breaded Chicken Breast Fritters, 5.32 oz, Approx. 30 Pieces Per Case, 10 Lbs
AdvancePierre™ The Ultimate™ Scratch Style Chicken Breast Fritters are a juicy, whole muscle bite surrounded by homestyle breading with made-from-scratch appeal. Great for main entrées, sandwiches, appetizers, salads and pastas, this partially cooked, pre-portioned product requires no knife work and can go from the freezer to the plate in minutes for reduced labor and food safety risks. AdvancePierre™ chicken is consistent, quality chicken offerings at a competitive price. These products are perfect for a variety of menu applications, particularly when food costs are a top-of-mind concern. We promise quality chicken delivered with a high level of customer service and food safety in mind—at price points that helps you compete.
About this item -
- Versatile chicken fritters can be used on sandwiches or in endless center-of-plate applications, providing great bun and plate coverage every time.
- Whole muscle chicken breast fritters provide patrons with the premium quality, bite and texture they expect.
- Authentic, handmade appeal from scratch-style breading.
- Scratch-style breading provides consistent texture and the authentic, scratch-made appearance customers seek.
- Partially cooked product allows you to quickly add the finishing touch with no extra prep time required.
Chicken breast containing up to 10% of a solution of: water, sodium phosphate, salt, whey. Battered and breaded with: enriched wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, salt, soy flour, yellow corn flour, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), dried egg whites, spice, dried garlic, dried onion, methylcellulose, spice extractive, paprika.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.