Tyson® NAE, Whole Grain Breaded Traditional ProPortion® Bone-In Chicken
Keep hungry kids happy with Tyson® Breaded Traditional ProPortion Chicken. Made with no artificial ingredients and chickens raised with no antibiotics ever, this commodity eligible product will extend your dollars further and provide you with a delicious lunch menu option.
About this item -
- Made from chickens raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- Made with No Artificial Ingredients
- Available for commodity reprocessing - USDA 100103
- Pieces are packed together with drawdown being 60% Dark and 40% white to help keep commodity pounds in balance
- Variable piece sizes, but minimum CN portions are:
- 1 breast pc. = 2.25 m/ma & 0.75 oz. grain
- 1 drum = 2 m/ma & 0.75 oz. grain
- 1 thigh = 3.25 m/ma & 1 oz. grain
- Classic breading profile that kids love and goes great with a variety of dishes
Assorted chicken pieces (chicken breast pieces with ribs, chicken thighs without back portion, chicken drumsticks), water, whole wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: citric acid, corn starch, extractives of paprika and turmeric, garlic powder, leavening (cream of tartar, baking soda), maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion powder, rice starch, salt, spices (including celery seed), wheat gluten, whole grain yellow corn flour, yeast extract.
Breading set in vegetable oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.