Receta De Oro® 9" Shelf Stable Whole Grain Reduced Sodium Sun Dried Tomato Basil Flour Tortillas
Mexican Original® whole wheat tortillas are a quality product with functionality and flavor to boost your bottom line. Our traditional cooking process uses the finest ingredients resulting in distinct, intense flavors. Superior tenderness and pliability for better performance.
About this item -
- Ships frozen, 60-day shelf life at room temperature after thaw
- Wraps come in resealable packaging to provide optimal freshness
- Superior tenderness and pliability for better performance
- High quality authentic ingredients for exceptional taste and texture
- Specifically formulated to ship with frozen items
- Whole grain Italian-style wrap
- Thicker than a normal tortilla, popular for filling
- CN portion is 1 tortilla = 2 oz. grain •Meets "Smart Snacks" regulations for schools as an entrée, snack, or side
Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Blend of Vegetable Oils (Soybean Oil and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Potato Starch with Monoglyceride, Contains 2% or less of the following: Sundried Tomato Basil Seasoning [Tomato Powder, Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Spices, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sundried Tomato Powder (sulfites), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent)], Vital Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sea Salt, Calcium Propionate (preservatives), Fumaric Acid, Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.