Bonici® Pizza Dough Balls, 40/9 oz, 1/10 Lb
- Raw - Pre-shaped, easy to customize & offers application flexibility
- Does not need to be proofed, freezer to oven convenience
- Provides efficiencies and consistency
- Unlimited menu ideas
- Docking is not necessary, depends on customer preference
Serving suggestions -
After slacking in a cooler press the dough ball flat. Cover tightly and slack in cooler prior to use. Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza. To assemble each pizza: Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with pizza cheese blend, and you're favorite toppings. Bake in either a convection, impinger, or deck oven until golden, crispy, and bubbly.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
1. Store frozen until ready to use.
2. Thaw dough on clean, oiled pan, cover to prevent crushing. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Same day use – Thaw covered at room temperature 3-4 hrs. (Time will vary by size of dough ball).
4. Allow dough to reach room temperature (65 - 70).
5. Stretch/Roll to desired size, place on lightly oiled pan. Dock to prevent bubbles.
6. Top with sauce, cheese, Bonici® toppings, bake. Set aside 1 minute, cut and serve.
Packaging information -
Bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: yeast, sugar, salt, vital wheat gluten, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, ascorbic acid, enzymes, L-cysteine).
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
More about this item
BONICI® individually wrapped dough balls deliver consistent made-from-scratch flavor and quality while eliminating time-consuming labor. Whether you’re creating sandwiches, pizzas, appetizers or desserts, these dough balls offer endless possibilities to meet your customers' needs.