Jimmy Dean® Individually Wrapped Whole Grain Original Pancake & Breakfast Sausage Sticks, 2.51 oz.
Add some kid-friendly excitement to the menu with Jimmy Dean® Original Pancake & Sausage Breakfast Sticks.
About this item -
- Made with fully cooked Jimmy Dean® premium breakfast sausage
- Coated with our unique, pre-sweetened pancake batter
- Easy and fun to eat; great for breakfast at home or on-to-go
- 1.0 oz. protein equivalent; 1.0 oz. grain equivalent
- Each 2.51 oz whole grain pancake batter wrapped pre-cooked ground pork, turkey and vegetable protein product skinless link on a stick provides 1.00 oz equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Pancake Batter: Water, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Reduced Iron,
Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less: Soybean Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Leavening (Sodium
Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Artificial Flavor, Dried Egg Yolk, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk. Cooked in Vegetable
Oil. Precooked Ground Pork, Turkey & Vegetable Protein Product Skinless Link, BHA, BHT & Citric Acid Added to Help
Protect Flavor: Ground Pork (No More Than 30% Fat), Mechanically Separated Turkey, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein
Product (Soy Protein Concentrate, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium
Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate [B1], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [B6], Riboflavin [B2], And Cyanocobalamin [B12]), Contains
2% Or Less: Salt, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Lactate, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid, Sodium Diacetate.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
Each 2.51 oz whole grain pancake batter wrapped pre-cooked ground pork, turkey and vegetable protein product skinless link on a stick provides 1.00 oz equivalent meat/meat alternate and 1.00 oz equivalent grains for Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.