Rudy's Farm® Raw, Whole Hog Country Sausage Patties, 2.875", 2 oz
- Made with 100% USDA-inspected primal cuts of quality pork for maximum flavor
- Provides a uniform shape with a lighter, crumbly texture
- Features a unique blend of herbs and spices with mild patron pleasing sage flavor
Reasons to buy
Serve for breakfast and pair with a slice of toast, a biscuit, or a croissant.
Nutritional Information -
Daily Value % *
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email email@example.com.
Whole Hog, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate.
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
For Food Safety and Quality Purposes, this product must be cooked to minimum internal temperature of 160°F prior to eating.
Preparation Directions: Keep frozen until ready to use. For best results thaw sausage before preparation. Due to variances in cooking equipment time and or temperature may need adjustment.
1. Preheat skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Place thawed sausages in skillet.
3. Cook sausage for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally for even browning, to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
Note: If patties are frozen, add 4-6 minutes.